Mussel frozen supplier
Mussels can be found in ponds, streams, lakes, and rivers worldwide. They are known for their taste, quality and consistency. They’re low in calories but high in protein and B12. Almost all commercially produced mussels have excellent natural water content, low contamination, no toxic treatments, and are well linked to their surroundings. The highest quality frozen Mussels are flash-frozen to lock all the natural, delicious meatiness and texture, producing better tasting and more healthy mussels than ever.
Benefits Of Frozen Mussels
- Mussels are a far greater source of nutrition than one would imagine. It is a decent protein source, and provides relatively high Omega 3 and is loaded with good, monounsaturated, and polyunsaturated fats.
- The risk of contracting arthritis and cancer is decreased by the daily intake of mussels.
- All of this without additives or preservatives, the one and only “anti” you’ll ever encounter in natural mussels are antioxidants.
- Mussels have about three times the protein content of other molluscs. They’re high in phosphorus as well.
- The flesh of these molluscs has a beneficial effect on the brain and liver function, including the eyesight and contribute significantly to the general enhancement of immunity.
- Mussels are also packed with high amounts of essential vitamins and minerals such as manganese, zinc, selenium, b12, Vit C and iron.
- Frozen Mussels Nutritional Facts
mussel frozen supplier nutritional facts
Why Buy Frozen Mussels From Us?
Vofpm is the chosen private label provider to Netherland’s local grocery stores and manufacturers with fresh frozen mussel products. All frozen mussels are labelled to provide traceable information and delivered via a dependable transportation network nationwide by land and air. Our high-quality seafood is what sets us apart from the others and also distinguishes us from the market. We claim that the flavour and texture of our frozen mussels are outstanding in many respects. The shells of the mussels are significantly thicker, thus decreasing the chances of splintering during the entire process. Frozen Fish Direct are passionately enthusiastic about the quality of the mussel products. We aim to establish the welfare of stakeholders as a primary goal and consider the environment and the larger community as core facets of sustainable long-term growth. Hence marked us as number one mussel frozen supplier for decades.
Sort Size Packaged Euro pallet Crumbed Plaice Fillet 100-150 5 kg / 1000g Retail (on request) 5 x 120 Pre Fried Plaice Fillet 100-150 & 160-180 5 kg / 1000g Retail (on request) 5 x 120